Fees for changing RIS individual membership status
◎ New customers, those who do not have individual membership points from the previous year
・Please apply from Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum members under "New Application".
◎ If you want to update your personal membership rank
・You can update your individual member rank by paying the difference between the individual member points you currently have.
・Please apply by selecting the membership rank you wish to change from the current membership rank in the "Point Difference Application".
RIS Individual Membership Fees and Ranks
Types of individual membership ranks
- There are 4 ranks Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Discounts on various products sold by GLAB Co., Ltd. and sponsor companies are applied according to the rank of individual members.
- Discounts are applied to participation fees for practical skill seminars according to individual member ranks (with some exceptions).
- *Discounts are not applied to KOKOKARA.online (online seminars).
Determination of membership rank
・Purchase history ・Course history
- Aggregates the purchase history of GLAB.shop, RealLine.info, and KOKOKARA.online for the previous year.
- 5% of the total of the purchase of products and the participation fee of seminars (including online) will be the annual points.
- The previous year's points (purchase amount X 0.0.05) will be allocated to the annual membership fee.
- Example) If you earned 5,000-9,999 points in the previous year, you will automatically become a Bronze member.
・Discounts are applied at practical seminars and product purchases for each member rank.
- Practical seminar・ReaLineproduct discount