Google Chrome や Firefox などの最新のブラウザをご利用ください。
ReaLine・The insole light provides gentle and three-dimensional support to maintain the ideal arch of the foot.
The insole and the foot conform to each other without causing discomfort to the foot. The suede fabric is used to prevent your feet from slipping in your shoes. Recommended for those who are concerned about the health of their feet in their daily lives.
Beginning with top athletes who overuse their feet and those who are engaged in foot rehabilitation, working women who are concerned about the effects of high heels, fathers and mothers who walk or jog for their health, and elderly people who are concerned about foot wobble. such asThese insoles are recommended for a wide range of people.
In order to reduce the price, the insole body and the three-dimensional arch part are integrally molded. At the beginning, we realized the same fit and support as "sports".
By attaching it to all the shoes you own, you can live a life that always maintains your ideal arch.
If you feel good after using it, we recommend upgrading from light to sports.
1. Place the insole of the shoe that uses the insole on top of this product, and cut the protruding toe with scissors.
Q. How should I choose the size of the insole?
A.Basically, the same size as the shoes you usually wear is fine.
the shoe size25.5cmIf you like, use a slightly smaller25cmChoose your size.
Q.Is it possible to use leather shoes other than athletic shoes?
A.If the insole can be removed, it can be used without problems.
Q.Does the insole make my feet feel cramped?
A.As the insole material EVA adapts to your feet as you wear it, even if you feel a little cramped at first, it will gradually fit and become comfortable to wear.
Q. I have been feeling pain while wearing the insoles. should i stop using it?
A. Please try each of the following items.
1. Try with sneakers that are a little loose and have laces. At that time, please remove all the insoles inside the sneakers. This will solve most of the cases.
2. When you feel pain, take off your shoes and step on the insole. If it hurts at this time, it is a pain because the distortion is being corrected. If there is no pain when stepping out of the shoe,1.is highly likely. In addition, the tissue on the sole of the foot may be hardened due to inflammation, etc., and this may be the cause of the pain.
In that case, it can be improved by loosening the soles of the feet a little.
3. If you don't have bamboo to step on, you can use a tightly rolled towel.Try stepping on the sole of your foot (the part behind your eyes rather than the center).
4. Massage the bottom of the foot While pressing the plantar fascia (the tendon that rises when you bend your finger) with your fingertips, bend and bend your fingers repeatedly.Please try to loosen around the area where it hurts to wear insoles.If the massage becomes painful, stop immediately.
5. Wear it for a short period of time so that the pain does not become strong1Repeat for about a week. The insole is a little crushed and fits well on the soles of your feet.