Based on the background of the birth of core conditioning and the latest research, we have posted exercises that can be used in many genres such as fitness and therapists.
It is a book that completely covers the information related to core conditioning.
Core conditioning and core therapy
Written by Kazuyoshi Kamata
- Book: 256 pages
- Publisher: Kodansha
- Release date: 2008/7/5
table of contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Basic knowledge of core conditioning
- Chapter 3 Core conditioning methods and teaching methods
- Chapter 4 Utilization of core conditioning for care prevention
- Chapter 5 Core Therapy
- Chapter 6 Disease-Specific Core Therapy
- Chapter 7 Activities of Japan Core Conditioning Association
- Appendix List of Trainers, List of Medical Professionals