For measures to prevent shoulder joint disorders! !
A book for therapists who diagnose shoulder disorders
Knowing the failure mechanism during overhead sports,
Devise and practice prevention methods! !
Evidence and clinical application of contracture treatment
Tsuneji Kanaoka (Professor, Faculty of Sport Sciences, Waseda University)
Takumi Kobayashi (Professor, Department of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Health Science, Hokkaido Chitose Rehabilitation University)
Kazuyoshi Kamata (Representative Director of GLAB Co., Ltd.)
- Publisher: Tomomo Co., Ltd.
- Format/number of pages: B5 size/220 pages
- ISBN 978-4-910393-69-8
- Release date: 2023/2/28
table of contents
- Chapter 1 Shoulder Dysfunction that Decreases Pitching Performance
- Chapter 2 Labrum Injury
- Chapter 3 Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Chapter 4 Muscle Tendon, Bursa, Neuropathy, Blood Circulatory Disorder
- Chapter 5 Osteochondrosis
- Chapter 6 Treatment of pitching-impaired shoulder emphasizing kinetic chain based on physical function evaluation